Saturday, December 31, 2011

XMAS loot list

Here's my haul in no particular order.


I got a bunch of Magic: The Gathering cards, and a bunch of 3-ring binder sleeves to store them in, Star Wars (I refuse to call the 1st movie by any other name) and Return of the Jedi lithographs in nice, heavy folder things. Here's the fronts...


and the backs...


and the lithographs themselves. Sorry if these first few pics are a bit dark.

I also received a plushie Darth Vader, a set of Spider-Man cookie cutters that make your cookies look like comic book covers, a deck of playing cards shaped like a penguin....


a Boba Fett/Han Solo mug, a penguin wearing a pink parka, a Slave 1 tree ornament (that was a present from me to me)...


the campy Flash Gordon dvd, a Muppet's Beaker ornament, a big bottle of wine...

a DC Comic's Flash emblem mug, a Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker mug, a penguin shaped hand soap dispense with spiced cookie scented soap, a factory defective Stormtrooper, and that Kevin Smith & Stan Lee documentary "Mutants, Monsters, & Marvels."

Here's a closer look at the messed up Stormtrooper. I'm thinking that batch of clones had an ingredient or two left out.

And this is the packet of cocoa that came with the mugs, well, two packets for two mugs. It was a set.

And here's a panoramic view of the art on the mugs. I dunno why the sound never transfers when I put a movie from my phone onto the computer. *edit* Apparently the video sound works if I then transfer it to another medium.


Not pictured: many delicious snacks and candies. Because I ate them all.

Thanks everybody!

2 comments: