Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tippy got snippied

Tippy Lou went to the vet yesterday to get her lady situation reconciled. She seems to be doing pretty well today. She got a bit restless around 4am but that was just 'cause she had to pee. I needed to shampoo my carpet anyways. Then a little bit ago I got up to take her outside but as I was putting my shoes on she peed again. I now have several more pads and sheets down on my floor. It looks like I hadn't straightened up my room at all.

While we were outside she tried to be rambunctious and play with the other dogs so I brought her back in. I'm thinking maybe the pain meds are helping her feel active, or at least not be in pain enough to jump around. I opted to get those extra. My thinking was that since I'll be working in the evenings the meds might sedate her while I'm away. So far though she doesn't seem to be any more calm than she normally is.

I had intended to post more pics of her lately but I haven't been able to find my camera. Odds are Tippy will find it under something in my room and give it a good chewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment