Saturday, July 16, 2011

Full Moon Fever*

So I went bar hopping with my buddy Brad tonight. Well, just two bars. The first place, Rezan's, was a bit slow so after I kicked his ass at pool three games straight Brad decided he wanted to go to Rafter's. I never beat him at pool unless he scratches on the Eight, which he did on game one but the other two were legit wins. I chalked it up to the full moon. I was feeling good but no prob, a change of locale was fine with me.

No sooner had we walked in and up to the bar and some random dude turns around and tells me I look like a cross between Jerry Garcia and Captain Kangaroo. Before I could come up with a reply he throws out, "I'm not trying to piss you off or nothing." To which I say, "Well, you failed." Everybody laughs, and Brad and I take our beers to a table. Then, some guy Brad knows from back in the day comes up and starts playing catch up. He turns to me and says that I prolly don't remember him but he lived at where ever and was related to somebody. I give him a blank stare and shrug, say I dunno any of that but okay. He turns to Brad and asks if I'm his dad.

Whathfu? Okay, yes, I am technically old enough to be Brad's dad but still... I was glad to find out dude had been in prison and that his baby mama is a bitch and that he has trouble peeing. Stoopid full moon.

*very low grade

No comments:

Post a Comment