Monday, May 10, 2010

Cell phone question: yip-yip-yip?

I'm in the market for a new cell phone sooner than expected. I was gonna get my car fixed first but my track phone is being problematic for work. Some of my crew members, when they call me it goes right to voice mail. The same thing happens when I call a couple different people, but their calls ring when they call me. You''d think it would be consistent.

Anyways, I've decided that I want one of those Motorola Droids. I've read a bunch of reviews and the only issue I can foresee is the battery doesn't hold a charge very long. The other things people complained about seemed like stuff that won't be an issue since I've never had a real cell phone to hold up as a comparison.

The other thing I discovered is that if i don't wanna order one from Motorola online (and I don't) then I have to get it from a Verizon store with a two year plan to make it $200 instead of $500+. Is that a decent deal? What other things should I be aware of when making my final decision? How can I turn this clip into a ringtone?

No comments:

Post a Comment