Saturday, April 14, 2012

he is a photon

Guess who turned 5 months old a few days ago and is already wearing clothes for an 18 month old? No, not my sense of maturity. It’s my great nephew, Roman (I refuse to spell is with an ‘i’ instead of an ‘a’).

When it comes to picture time he sits still for everybody and flashes the biggest, prettiest smile - except for me. When he sees me with a camera he starts to jump and wiggle and makes every face but a smile. These are the least blurry ones.

image

image

image

image

image

He’s been standing up for little bits on his own, in the walker anyways. He can sort of crawl but it’s more like flop-rolling. And he’s starting to hold his own bottle and spoon provided somebody hands them to him. His repertoire of jabber noises is extensive but he does manage to say yeah and dad. Overall he seems to be superior in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment