Sunday, March 20, 2011

PUPPY!

So when I went out to work this morning I discovered something new: a puppy. Somebody must have seen all our other dogs and decided we were a good place to drop off another one. We already have Goober, the fatso beagle, Elvis, the clueless basset, and we're temporarily housing my niece's mutt, Bubbles. I thought maybe, since she was clean and well fed, that she had wandered off from a neighbor's yard. I planned to go around and check when I came home. I figured dad would be chomping at the bit to get rid of her so I needed to act quickly.

But off and on throughout the day I mulled over keeping her and decided I would provided dad wasn't 50 shades of angry.

When I got home she was still around. I asked dad if he'd been outside to check her out and he said she was a pretty little pup. She's ours now. Everybody say hello to Tippy Lou. Ignore my goofy expression in that pic. I was trying to tell dad how to work my camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment