Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter pretties, I has them

So since I took so long getting the Xmas stuff taken down and packed away (finally got it all done about three weeks ago) I decided to re-purpose my pink tree for Easter. Check it!



The ornaments are actually mom's, but she doesn't have a tree. Conveniently, I do. That's what we in the decorating trenches call synergy.

You can't really see the horns too well in this light but this is totally an Easter goat!



It's an Easter turtle, just hatching out to find some candy! And then over on the mantle I have some more stuff.




I dunno if this birdie is supposed to be a candle holder or an Easter egg holder. I also re-purposed this pink garland, and the green one on the tree.


Kinda hard to see the bird's beak, like with the goat horns.



And last but not least, the basket. This stuff will prolly be up until around the middle of June if Xmas is any indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment