Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm the one

I have decided, after mulling if over for nigh on two decades, that "Natural Man" by Daisy Chainsaw shall be my theme song. It's the one quiet track from their awesomely noisy, full-length debut Eleventeen. The lyrics go thusly and suchlike:

Be like I have said
I said it clearly
they mess it up instead
I mean it really
{chorus}
I am a god no one understands
I am the one
I am the one
The natural man I am yeah
fools and idiots
just when I want
friends when I see fit
just when I want
{chorus}
I'm perfect that's for sure
I stand in class all by myself
I am
{chorus}

Hmm, I think I've just discovered Blogger's first short coming: I can't seem to find a way to embed the video from Youtube. Why must the internet always disappoint me so? Oh wait, if I just drop in the embed code in the html edit mode then it will show up in the post but not in regular compositional mode. That's kinda crappy. Second short coming: the flaky picture uploader. Third: the shoddy preview function.

Anyhassle, for some reason the chick who made the vid left like a whole minute of dead air at the end. You really have no idea what you're getting with fan-made videos that just have a bunch of pictures (or just one *sigh*) over the song but this one has good sound quality at least.




No comments:

Post a Comment